Our ServicesWhy do we refer to ourselves as "A Friend in the Business"
- Experience with numerous POS systems
- Specialized in software services and POS maintenance.
- Licensed with various hardware vendors so you find the right equipment when it comes to upgrading your system.
- Onsite Training and Go Live Support
- Services available for the first day you use the system so questions get answered and the job gets done right the first time.
- Firewall policies-most firewall policies rely on examining source/destination IP addresses and TCP information.
- NetFlow statistics-Most networking devices (e.g. routers, switches) can export traffic stats using the NetFlow interface.
- Route selection-Mechanisms such as Policy Based Routing (PBR), Performance Routing (PFR),
- Quality of Service-Quality of service is a means of differentiating traffic in the network with the intent of treating one type of traffic differently than another.
- Remote monitoring: Most wireless security camera systems are set up to be viewed on a monitor, If viewing footage on the go is important, investigate those that allow for smartphone access.
- Amount of saved footage: If looking back at footage over a period of time, rather than on a daily or weekly basis, opt for a wireless security camera that can save up to one month of footage or more.